Have you ever dreamt of a job where you can make a difference in the global telco industry? Are you an energetic and meticulous leader with a desire for customer service improvement and satisfaction? If yes, you will now have the opportunity to join the fabulous team of our major telecommunication client in Australia. Founded in Singapore, our client is a successful company who has a strong passion for providing digital consumers with phenomenal mobile experiences. Being a Training & Quality Lead, you are expected topossess a forward-thinking mindset, great attention to details and the willingness to go the extra mile.
● Identify and organize projects to improve quality, reduce cost and increase productivity
● Complete projects in a timely manner to achieve quality improvement goals
● Execute strategies to obtain performance excellence/performance improvement
● Oversee inspection of incoming materials to ensure that requirements are met
● Recognize those who make contribution to the company’s success
● Communicate with partner vendors and other members of the company in order to evaluate the Performance Excellence project.
● Constantly give the management team status updates, feedback, and reports on projects within the company
● Clearly publicize goals, plans, progress and results to make adjustments if needed
● At least 2 years of experience in learning & development program management, preferably in a customer support and people management
● Prior experience in Human Resources (training and/or recruiting) is a plus
● Familiarity with learning management systems
● Experience establishing and running a quality assurance program involving service delivery.
● An understanding of work optimization programs such as Six Sigma or other improvement
● Experience in working towards deadlines with great credibility, integrity and professionalism
● Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
● Ability to lead a team to achieve project outcomes
This could be the opportunity that unlocks and changes your future! Apply NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Program Architect, Communications - HIRING NOW
Program Architect, CommunicationsWe have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated ind...
Full-Time Platform Architect - HIRING NOW!
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Platform Archi...
Program Architect - Expert Service
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Program Archit...
Tax Accountant Required Now
Here are some of the responsibilities:Complete selected Business Activity Statementreturns and Clien...
German Teacher Wanted!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, confident and enthusiastic part time German teac...
Feeling unproductive and unmotivated at work? Is it hard to find that single document you need that is buried under a sea of other paper? Having clutter on your workdesk can prove to have a …Read More »
Effective communication is not something we are immediately born with, but a skill that requires cultivation, nurturing and hours of practice. Below are some aspects and skills to work on in order to increase your …Read More »
People skills are the various tools that we all use to interact and communicate effectively with other people in our lives. You may know them as “soft skills “and these are things that you can’t …Read More »
Procrastination can be caused by many reasons like laziness, external stress, being overwhelmed and lack of motivation but is not limited to those causes because it is a very complex behavior! And if you are sick of those unhealthy habits! (This …Read More »
Working with ebr and Michelle was completely stress free and seamless. Michelle met us in our showroom and immediately understood our business requirements and translated this into the sales person that would be the best …Read More »
The experience of working with the consultancy was very satisfying as it had treated me well and evaluated my capabilities and proposed me as a suitable candidate for the current job that I am involved …Read More »
If you are looking for a new challenge in a new role in Australia in an area like GIS or Spatial Jobs or IT, we can help you find a deserving job. We offer tips & advice for preparing for diverse roles from GIS jobs like GIS analyst in Australia to Spatial Jobs & IT […]Read More »
Level 13 465 Victoria Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067 Australia
T: +(612) 8001 6478
EBR is Australia's #1 GIS and Spatial jobs specialists. Our core strength lies in the GIS/spatial industry, so if you are looking for a career in professions such as Land & Hydrographic Surveying, Cartography, GIS (GIS Officer, GIS Analyst), Mapping, Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry, go to our home page for the latest roles. Currently, we have '11' jobs in GIS/Spatial.