Technical Lead (Microsoft Products) in North Brisbane Home » Cool Jobs » Technical Lead (Microsoft Products) in North Brisbane
Technical Lead (Microsoft Products) in North Brisbane
- Fantastic opportunity to lead a critical project.
Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Lead (specialising in delivering and supporting Microsoft products and Azure). The current project is Windows 10 (Win10) Project, implementation of Windows 10 to the Department, the position may be required to work on other projects.
Duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist and encourage informed decision making around the use of new technology entitlements.
- Provide guidance to the project regarding technical activities, scheduling and resource requirements.
- Provide guidance on configuration for user experience.
- Assist with development of the Governance and Security Model of Office 365 technologies.
- Review and make recommendations around identity management, single sign-on, and directory sync in cloud and hybrid scenarios.
- Provide specialist advice on deployment and servicing of Office 365 clients using System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Configuration of hybrid Exchange and SharePoint online environments.
- Provide specialist advice to operational teams for support and maintenance of relevant technologies, including responding to faults and problems, and liaising with other technical staff and external service providers to resolve issues.
- Undertake administrative tasks including (but not limited to) submission of change requests and the creation / maintenance of technical documentation.
- Lead the implementation (installation, configuration, and operationalisation including definition of support and maintenance activities) of technical solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders regarding Project tasks.
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across the public and private sector is highly desirable.
Applications for this position will be closed on COB Tuesday the 5th of February 2020
Please submit your CV to email@example.com and if you need more information, please call Shana Coetzer on 0450 050 076 .
12-month contract with possible extensionsLarge government organisationNorth Brisbane location Our Client is a Large Government…
Contract ends until March 2020Brisbane Large utility organisation The Role The Analyst will provide professional services…
10 Month Contract with Possible ExtensionsFantastic location, close to public transportExcellent daily rate. The RoleWe…
Do you want uncapped commission?Are you an innovative Sales Executive?Are you relevant in today’s IT…
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Need more information? Want to see how Synergy Placements can help you further your career?