Labourpower is now seeking an experienced Team Leader – Plumbing, for our client based South West of Adelaide CBD.
The purpose of this role;
Reporting to the Maintenance Services Manager, the main objective of this role is to be responsible for the day to day supervision of Plumbing staff to ensure, quality, safety and environmental standards and procedures are met in order to deliver the work to customers that exceed customer expectations.
The skills and experience required to be considered for this role are, but not limited to;
- You must hold a current Building Work Supervisor License (Plumbing & Gas Fitting) and this will be listed on the Company’s Building Work Contractor License.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of plumbing trade and administration staff, delivering maintenance work.
- Drive a positive attitude and culture within the plumbing team.
- Focus on productivity so staff can reach and exceed goals.
- Ensure works are completed in accordance with Client Standards and Technical Specifications.
- Ensure work is completed to relevant Building Codes and Standards.
- Conduct WHS inspections and ensure adherence with relevant Polices and Legislation.
- Reporting and tracking of apprentices including their progress and work standards.
- Provide a high standard of training to staff, ensuring that they are well versed in the companies policies and procedures.
- Ordering materials with sufficient lead time to complete works by deadlines.
- Completing all job paperwork on a daily basis, including pricing of all works completed from previous day.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff regarding plumbing maintenance and trade based project activities and other miscellaneous maintenance matters.
- To continually improve systems, process and delivery.
- Assist and support the WHS functions of the Maintenance Services Division, attending toolbox and Safety Committee meetings, communicating feedback to the Maintenance Services Manager.
- Allocate and manage work orders
- Check trade workloads and property history
- Complete schedule on all multi-trade work orders
- Advise Field Supervisors and subcontractors of overdue work via overdue notices
- Team supervision
- Supervise and guide response centre operators
- Advise on all escalated matters from Response Coordinators
- Manage level requests at operational levels i.e. Scheduling and rostering
- Performance Management of the team
- in consultation with the Area Manager, manage under – performance or poor conduct of the Response Team
- Consult with Human Resources if/ when issue with performance or conduct escalates
This position is in an ongoing capacity for the right person and will potentially lead to a full time permanent position with the company.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this position, then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can click on the “APPLY NOW”, button listed below.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com
Job Reference: 200410896_1579746950
Salary: AU$27.22 - AU$32.00 per hour
Salary From: AU$27.22
Salary To: AU$32.00
Salary Type: hour
Consultant Name: Shahanna Thompson
Job Industries: Trade and Services
Job Locations: North Plympton, Adelaide, Australia
2018 National Recruitment
Company of the Year
2019 Business Leader
of the Year - Luke Webber
2019 Finalist - Best Use
of Recruitment Technology