Our client is a PLC with a number of leading product offerings in the health space. Currently as part of ongoing growth there is the need for a senior developer with good leadership skills to join the team, working 60% hands on development, 30% leading and 10% on research. This is a great environment with flexibility and employee health always at the forefront of the company executives minds.
- Extensive, proven experience as a Software Developer in C# .Net Development
- Experience developing API or Cloud back-end for mobile apps
- Solid SQL and NoSQL (Mongo DB) Experience
- Azure web services and Azure apps experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Selection Criteria (Desirable but not essential)
- API development for Unity3d based apps is highly desirable
- Automated testing and continuous integration experience is highly regarded
- Tertiary qualification in software development or related discipline
- Previous experience in working directly with clients in pre-sales or support capacity to understand product requirements
- Previous experience developing for human movement or health technology-related software is viewed highly
- Experience developing user integrated software for a consumer
In addition to the above you should have good working knowledge of the scrum framework and how to work effectively as a "lead" within that framework.