We provide Tier 1 Managed Services support for our clients who are a leaders in highly-regulated industries such as financial services and utilities.
This role is a new key role in our Leadership Team managing our support, environments and applications deployments team, currently 3 people with expected growth in the next 12 months.
You are accountable for leading the team to provide the delivery of Deployment, Environments and Support Services meeting the highest compliance standards for security, and customer contract SLAs.
You will be responsible for the successful management of the establishment, management, support and change of our customer’s production environments.
As well as liaison with Operations and Support counterparts in our customers’ teams, you will also liaise closely with the CTO (technical) and COO (legal compliance), and also Leads for assignment of defect resolution and clean handover of releases for deployments.
You will also provide key decision leadership for the Support and Environments team, providing guidance, feedback and reviews to meet company priorities and targets.
Solid experience working within an information security system governed by ISO 27001 standards will be highly valued.Key Responsibilities
• Daily and scheduled monitoring, reporting and auditing of scheduled update and security routines for servers and applications, including patching and server compliance, certificates and keys, access and accounts.
• Daily and scheduled monitoring, reporting and auditing of scheduled data controls, including retention, encryption, and read and write access requests.
• Accountable to ensure that customer production changes are carried out with the highest regards to quality and security with minimal interruptions within CD’s control and meeting SLAs
• Accountable for ensuring that your team establishes, manages and supports production environments and databases to meet our compliance policy standards
• Accountable for ensuring that your team provides Support process delivery to our Bank Customer Care standard with the highest regards to support, incident, change and release processes and meeting SLAs
• Escalation point for customers for support and security issues
• Internal executive reports across our Information Security Management system standards and controlsWhat you bring to the team
You are a dedicated and motivated professional with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You are organized and can manage your own time effectively. You work well under pressure and on your feet to meet deadlines, and your track record proves this.
10+ years’ vendor experience in software support across production environments, applications and change management for complex enterprise environments
5+ years’ team lead experience managing and mentoring young teams ensuring standards, policies and processes are followed
Experience in managing a cloud enabled application support team aligned to the ITIL framework with a firm grounding in Security Principles including alignment with ISO27001. Experience in preparing for ISO27001 audits would be advantageous.
Track record of leading on successful deployments on a variety of complex and difficult scenarios, including 3 rd parties, processes, and/or other outcomes
Experience in documentation, specifically deployment plans, post-implementation incident reports, and other reporting
Interest or experience in Finance and/or Utilities domain (on the client or vendor side) is a plus.Apply for this position
Tell us why you are a great fit for this role