Salary: Negotiable – Inclusive Package – Flights & AccommodationSpecialist Pathologist Required – Gold Coast
Charterhouse Medical are urgently seeking the assistance of a Specialist General Pathologist or Histopathologist to cover internal annual leave.
Area: Pathology – 85% Skin, with the other 15% made up of Gut & Gynae
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Hourly Rate: Negotiable – Inclusive Package – Flights & Accommodation
Date Range: 8th May – 24th May
A usual day in the Lab for a Specialist consists of 50-100 cases with an average of 60 per day which equates to 110-140 slides.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have Specialist AHPRA Registration in General Pathology or Histopathology.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Ben Chegwidden on 02 9641 2494 or email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Ben - 02 9641 2494 or firstname.lastname@example.org