Site Supervisor – Civil Engineering, Adelaide McMahon Services are industry leaders in construction, industrial and environmental services. We employ over 700 people Australia-wide and undertake highly challenging and rewarding construction projects throughout Australia. With offices across Australia, we are continuing to expand opening up many exciting opportunities available. Explore your career with McMahon Services today!
We are seeking an exceptional Civil Site Supervisor to join our Civil and Remediation Division.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your main responsibilities will be to work closely with the Project Managers on various small to large civil project sites to ensure high-quality project delivery.
This opportunity will provide experience working on civil construction sites involving bulk earthworks, concrete structures, roads and park construction and underground services, including stormwater, sewer, common service, water main and fire main projects.
Work Type: Full Time Categories: Project Management Applications Close: Ongoing Key Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision of live project sites, working closely with the Project team in order to ensure compliance with client and McMahon Services’ processes
- Ensure project is meeting program and appropriately resource management
- Supervision of site personnel and subcontractors
- Writing and reviewing JSA’s and risk assessments
- Ability to capture all site works into a detailed site diary
- Problem-solving and innovation as an individual and as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive attitude and a ‘lead by example’ motivator
- Ability to follow directions
- Flexibility to work interstate as required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of five years extensive Civil Site Supervisor experience
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, and have strong organisational / planning, verbal and written communication skills. You must also have the ability to follow directions and demonstrate innovative problem solving as an individual and as part of the team.
- The ability to work away may be required in this position
- A competitive salary will be offered to reflect experience and skill
- This position is open only to those eligible to work in Australia
- Applicants must be able to comply with police check and drug testing requirements
How To Apply:
Please click on the link below and send us your resume and all applicable supporting documents with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Stay up to date with “The Works",
our projects, people and latest news