Labourpower are now seeking a Site Supervisor & OHS Coordinator for our client based North West of the Adelaide CBD.
The purpose of this role;
Work with the Operations Management Team to proactively plan, lead, supervise and control cost effective operational activities at the depot to accomplish business objectives.
Principal activities are, but not limited to;
- Supervise the operational team during shift to maximise safety and productivity.
- Supervise and control the operation, ensuring a healthy and safe working environment and cost effective operational activities.
- Supervise all product movements ensuring proper documentation is completed and accurate stock counts are performed to ensure accuracy and accountability of company assets.
- Communicate as required accurate information in relation to operational matters.
- Manage the product quality standards.
- Manage product stocks to ensure customer requirements for supply of product are fulfilled.
- Supervise, induct and train employees with a hands on approach encouraging a team environment.
- Ensure the continued compliance of the clients Environmental, Health and Safety requirements at the state site, ensuring all employees, contractors and visitors adhere to safe work practices and procedures.
- Assist keeping all OH&&S procedures and documentation up to date as per audit requirements.
OH&S Coordination, but not limited to;
- Manage and maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
- Communicate as required accurate information in relation to OH&S matters.
- Provide and maintain appropriate levels of OH&S support to all, both internal and external.
- Provide timely updates and report to the National SQE Manager on an as needed adhoc basis and on a monthly basis.
- Actively identify and develop continual improvement opportunities, including monitor and changes in standards, best practice legislation.
The skills and experience required for this position are, but not limited to;
- Must possess a proven “hands on” leadership skill-set within an Operational/Manufacturing environment.
- Be committed, a self motivated individual with a proven ability to manage functional responsibilities.
- Possess an openness to ideas, able to demonstrate an ability to initiate change and influence others.
- Have a degree of computer literacy.
- Must be a self starter, possessing a passion for excellence and a proven ability to initiate change and continuously seek improvement.
- Must have a sound knowledge of OH&S principles.
- Monitor first aid, MTI’s & LTI’s.
- Ensure all safety requirements are being completed, signed off and all actions that been completed.
- Develop & review risk assessments & SOP’s in conjunction with procedures.
This position is in an ongoing capacity for the right person and will potentially lead to a full time permanent position with the company.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this position, then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can click on the “APPLY NOW”, button listed below.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com
Job Reference: 200410896_1575242801
Salary: AU$30.36 - AU$35.00 per hour
Salary From: AU$30.36
Salary To: AU$35.00
Salary Type: hour
Consultant Name: Shahanna Thompson
Job Industries: Manufacturing and Production
Job Locations: Wingfield, Adelaide, Australia
2018 National Recruitment
Company of the Year
2019 Business Leader
of the Year - Luke Webber
2019 Finalist - Best Use
of Recruitment Technology