Senior Technical Sales Specialist - APAC
- Science & Biotechnology
- Permanent / Full Time
After five decades of the evolution of synthetic DNA biology our client has developed products that are new, innovative and disrupting DNA synthesis. They are the first company to successfully marry small scale engineering with biology to commercialize silicon-based production of DNA. They are enabling higher quality synthetic DNA faster, cheaper & seamlessly. Their innovative synthetic DNA is driving change in how scientists undertake R&D in antibody engineering, drug development, vaccines, antibiotics, diagnostics, chemicals and agriculture. Their exciting tech also has promise in novel applications including data storage.
Your remit will be to support our clients rapidly expanding protein engineering & library portfolios across Asia Pacific. (excluding Japan & China).
The Ideal Candidate
To have the privilege of joining this expanding & innovative team, you will be an outstanding solution focused Technical Sales Specialist, with a demonstrated high level of professional success. In addition, you will have/had experience in:
- Building & leveraging strong collaborative customer relationships at a highly technical level
- Organisation & delivery of service demonstrations, sales trainings, site visits & follow ups
- Technically experienced across a range of protein engineering and genomics technologies
- Achieved sales targets, with ability to develop a solid sales pipeline & customer database
- Support customers by providing expert advice & applications support.
- Provide customer feedback on our client’s products.
- Identify unmet customer needs to enable the development of new & innovative products.
- Knowledge of competitor products and their commercial strategies.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Life Sciences e.g. Protein Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry. PhD preferred.
- Previous laboratory experience in protein expression, phage display, library preparation, molecular biology techniques
- 3+ years sales experience in the life science market, preferably across APAC.
- A desire to learn new technologies & thrive in a start-up, change oriented environment
- A passion to provide a very high standard of customer service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness and ability to engage customers at senior levels
In return, our client offers genuine development opportunities and exceptional support from management and your colleagues. An excellent competitive salary package, including car allowance, company benefits, and achievable incentives designed to recognise your achievements. You may be based in APAC, Singapore or South Korea. Ability to travel across APAC required.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn Jones on +61 437 332 272 for a confidential discussion and/or email your résumé with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org