- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
To take accountability for leading a project and/or significant work package for the project within the context of the organisation’s environment.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- A high level of assistance in the management and development of project deliverables to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with the organisation’s policies, strategies and architecture to achieve project outcomes and deliver enterprise solutions that are responsive to customer needs.
- Assist in the management of the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex and high value projects in accordance with best practice guidelines and the organisation’s formal project management approach and methodologies to enable the achievement of consistent and quality project outcomes.
- Manage, monitor and report on project related trends and performance against project plans and schedules.
- Enable informed decision making and development of solutions on project issues by providing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for project stakeholders for issues that arise within the project including, but not limited to, governance structures, legislative/regulatory change, risk identification and management, financial reporting and organisational change.
- Forecast, manage and monitor project expenses and capital costs against budget.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure they are informed and engaged throughout the project life cycle by facilitating communication and feedback channels to manage expectations and embed change.
- Manage and direct multi-disciplinary project team/s to ensure project outcomes are achieved and project management capability is maintained within the Division.
- Proven experience in the management of complex and high risks projects, preferably in the health care industry by managing and prioritising multiple competing priorities within predefined deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in analysing information, reviewing and investigating content structures and implementing complex technical and business change.
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of appropriate project management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2) in managing projects.
- Proven communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to provide advice to senior management.
- An ability to deliver measurable value for money through effective planning, risk management and resource utilisation.
- An understanding of vendor and contract management disciplines in managing risk and the performance of external vendors.
- Possesses the drive and perseverance to maintain composure and deliver results within a pressured situation.
- Proven experience in managing an effective multi-disciplinary team.
- A relevant qualification in project management would be highly regarded.
- This position may be required to work from different sites.
Tender closes on 13 January 2020. Statement of Suitability to be completed on 10 January 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortitude Valley Location – Close to TransportHighly motivated and driven team2 months with the possibility…
Contract ends until March 2020Brisbane Large utility organisation The Role The Analyst will provide professional services…
3-month contract with possible extensionBrisbane Large government organisation The Role Our Client is seeking an experienced…
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Need more information? Want to see how Synergy Placements can help you further your career?