You will wish you had joined us long ago!
- Work-Life balance, additional annual leave, incredible benefits and a supportive management team
- Great culture and competitive remuneration.
- $8000 EMPLOYEE LEARNING FUND to use on your career growth.
- Salary $65 000 – $90 000 and super and comms
At Aquent, it’s simple: we represent the world’s finest talent and pair them with innovative agencies ready to grow. We pride ourselves on our culture and believe it’s our people who make Aquent such a special place to work. We offer a highly competitive salary with uncapped bonuses, flexible working conditions and an extensive training fund for each employee valued at $8000 per year.
Sound good? Read on…
We’re looking for a passionate, committed recruiter with the following experience:
- You will have at least 2 years of recruitment experience in a recruitment agency.
- You understand the concept of a 360 degree recruiter, both talent acquisition as well as client development.
- You absolutely love helping people, you don’t mind making introductory calls, going to interesting and relevant meetups and events to continually network and build your brand and talent pool.
- Most of all, you prioritise customer service and building strong relationships.
- You have a strong sense of urgency, and presenting clients with solutions which will drive the success and growth of their business and in turn the success of your reputation.
- By sourcing, retaining and building digital talent communities, you will be bringing together exceptional talent with a diverse array of agency clients.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
Talent sourcing, interviewing, Screening and referencing
- Post job ads for current roles, interview the candidates and selection of strongest candidates to move forward to the interview stage.
Order Filling and pricing
- Receiving and recording job vacancy information from employers such as details about the job description, salaries, benefits and conditions of employment
- Negotiations on terms and conditions of employment
Talent Management and monitoring and tracking of candidates
- Provides staffing support and ensuring human resource policies and programs are maintained
Sales and Client Development
- Uncovering and identifying new business opportunities through proactive sales strategies
At Aquent, we know there’s nothing more important than a healthy, inspiring workplace, which is why we focus on teamwork, culture, personal development and continual growth. We walk the talk when it comes to our four values: We Before me; Make it matter; Own it; and Keep growing. It’s our DNA and our footprint.
We’re looking for the hungry, the excited, the brave. We’re looking for you to join our Melbourne team.
Does this sound like an ideal opportunity for you? Apply now or email your CV to Jen Gottlieb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (02) 8973 1500 for a confidential discussion.
Aquent, Vitamin T, and Firebrand specialise in placing the very best digital marketing, creative and development talent with global and local brands. We’re not your typical recruitment agency. If you’re an enemy of average and you want to work in a culture where collaboration, individuality and personal development is encouraged, join us .