- Full portfolio property manager role (no trust accounts)
- Monday to Friday only - call Steve on 0481 368 548
- Stable and supportive team, negotiable salary
Our client is looking for a Property Manager to join the friendly and supportive property management team. This a chance to join an organisation where the Principal puts the team first; firmly believing in a work life balance.
A full portfolio, property manager position,you will take over the ownership of a clean and modest sized portfolio with some administration assistance and no trust accounting responsibilities.
To be considered for this Property Manager role, you will require:
- At least 12 months experience as a Property Manager
- Sound knowledge of the current Residential Tenancies Act.
- Exceptional client service and relationship/people skills.
- High level of initiative and problem solving abilities.
- Great communicator and negotiator.
- A current driver's and Real Estate license
Working within a very supportive business, alongside other experienced Property Managers, you will report to a Department Head who has created a real family feel within the team.
Day to day, you will manage all tenant and landlord communication, entries, exits, routine inspections and maintenance management. Assistance is available to you, allowing you the opportunity to focus on what you do best.
If you're an exceptional Property Manager and ready to make that leap forward and think you're suited for this role, please give Steve Inman a call on 0481 368 548 or click apply to send your resume through. Apply Now - or -