Focus People Market Research recruitment assists Advertising Agencies, Marketing Departments, Government Departments and Market Research companies with their research projects. We recruit respondents for research projects all around Australia (Metro, Regional and Rural areas), we assist clients to book suitable venues for their research project and assist with ensuring their project runs smoothly and efficiently. Our office is based in Hampton. We require someone who can work autonomously and work efficiently in a team environment. It is a very busy role so we require someone proactivewho can think quickly!
You will be required to take on the following:
- Thinking outside the box with finding respondents for their projects.
- Liaising with clients to take their brief for Market Research activities
- Quoting on projects
- Setting up jobs
- Briefing Recruitment team
- Updating clients with progress of their projects
- Advising them on the best way to approach their project
- Assist clients with writing screeners for their projects.
Ideally we would like someone with some Project Management or a Co-Ordinator role experience OR someone who works in an admin role in a related industry. Ideally someone with experience working in Market Research, Advertising, media or similar. Must have lived in Australia for at least 10 years as you will need to have extensive knowledge of Australian brands/advertising from the past 10 years or more.
Will not accept anyone on a Working Visa.
Salary negotiable for the right person.