- AU$140000 - AU$190000 per annum + Super & Vehicle
Project Manager - Utilities | $150 - $190k + Super & Vehicle | Sydney Water and Wastewater projects | Growing contractor with good reputation
- Sydney Water projects across ACT
- Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be valued member of the team
- Regular salary reviews with opportunity for promotions
- Up to $190k + Super and Vehicle
About the client:
My client is a leading civil contractor who specialise in all aspects of civil utilities including but no limited to - Water, Wastewater, Gas, ASP, utility relocation, pipeline upgrades, bridge structures etc. Due to a fantastic financial year and being awarded a host of upcoming projects across Sydney are seeking to take on an experienced Project Manager to join the business with an immediate start.
- Ensure legal compliance of polocies, construction and procedures including development and management reporting and record keeping systems.
- Effective management of Project Engineers and supervisors including - delegation, supervision, setting and monitoring staff workflow, performeance and training.
- Assist in design management of small - mid sized project including - drainage, water and waste water.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor engineering works
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, performance standards and specifications
- Contribute to project planning and explore unique ways in which the team can support our clients.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Ensure Integrated Management System (Safety, Environmental & Quality) procedures are controlled and managed on site through Engineers
- Monitor safety and envioronmental key performance indicators of the Project and overall business activities.
- Contribute a positive mindset and can do attitude
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a Project Management role
- A proven track records across utlities projects - Sydney water experience - essential
- Ability to work well in a team and have a hands on attitude
- Project management and supervision skills
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria or are interested in discussing your next career opportunity in the civil industry, please contact Stuart on '02 82035487' to discuss.