Talent Street is looking for a Business Project Manager with oragnisation change and education background to work for a NSW Govt Client
Primary Skills :
- Contribute to the preparation of project documentation at the initiation and business case stage
- Project plans to determine time frame, funding and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships across the Departments
- Manage the identification, management and reporting of risks
- Manage the maintenance of project administration protocols including monitoring and maintaining project progress
- Prepare budget and tactical plans for the projects as required in accordance with project management methodologies.
- Provide effective professional, organisational and administrative support in the delivery of a number of projects
1. Five years plus experience in organizational change management.
2. Proven experience in project management in large organisations.
3. Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
4. Ability to think strategically, solve problems and successfully manage complex issues in a cross -sectorial environment.
5. A high level of personal integrity, drive and independence.
6. Experience in the education or in human services sector desirable, but not essential.
If the above role sounds like you please apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload Resume | Portfolio File types (doc, docx, pdf, rtf, png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, jng, ppt, pptx, csv, gif) size up to 5MB
Upload Cover letter File types (doc, docx, pdf, rtf, png, jpeg, jpg, bmp, jng, ppt, pptx, csv, gif) size up to 5MB
Level of Interest
At Talent Street, we have a team of genuine, knowledgeable and experienced recruitment specialists who are committed to providing positive, authentic and memorable experienced for both our clients and candidates. Our specialists are not only experts in their industries but also uphold similar values to our company such as integrity, passion, respect and authenticity.