- Expanding organisation – great career opportunity
Our client is a renowned and leading Managed Service Provide with wide variety of clients from Enterprise to SME space in various sectors such as finance, government, private corporate.
- The Pre-Sales - Cloud Solution Architect is a customer facing role that develops competitive, repeatable, profitable services and solutions. The Cloud Solution Architect’s role extends from pre-sales consulting and solution development through to developing services and solutions as part of the development team.
- The role extends across the entire customer engagement life-cycle with a primary focus on pre-sales consultancy across both existing and target customer accounts acting as the primary technical and solution role for qualified opportunities. The role is responsible for coordination of solution development activities resulting in successful proposals and solutions. The role will work closely with the delivery and services teams and technology partners (e.g. Microsoft) to ensure scoping and validation of solutions.
- The Cloud Solution Architect will report to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- Working closely with the CTO, the Cloud Solution Architect will also participate in partner engagement activities to ensure ongoing development and market alignment of client’s services and solutions.
- Due to varying nature of this role, the ideal candidate will be a seasoned consultant or architect with substantial pre-sales experience, however have prior technical delivery or consulting experience in project delivery. The role will suit an individual who is open to a varied role and be able to adapt to changing and agile environments.
- Own the pre-sales solution development process and resulting solution and proposal for qualified opportunities
- For packaged solution opportunities drive customer alignment to company’s packaged solution
- Gather and scope customer requirements in collaboration with sales and develop HLDs and solution recommendations
- Submit HLDs and solution recommendations to delivery and services teams for technical validation, project or service assessment, resource planning, costing and risk identification
- Review and assess delivery and services team outputs and:
- validate alignment to customer requirements, budgets, project timelines and business outcomes
- input cost model and solution proposal to sales
- input solution, risks and recommendations as part of the opportunity review and approval process
- Generate customer facing solution proposal and presentations as part of the overall sales and commercial proposal
- Participate and input into GTM programs and activities as required
- Develop, review, optimise and evolve services and solutions on a continual basis in alignment with GTM
- Engage with company’s strategic partners as required for pre-sales and GTM activities
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of market trends and technology advancements
- Participate in company’s marketing initiatives such as social media presence and campaigns
- For strategic accounts, develop ongoing customer relationships and provide advisory services resulting in new business opportunities
- Coach and enable the team on solutions and services as required
- As required perform all activities and tasks in alignment with internal processes and policies
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated technical sales and pre-sales solution architecture experience including solution development, technical validation, project scoping, cost modelling and customer proposal generation
- Consulting or technical delivery experience including involvement preferably in a lead role in cloud infrastructure and application projects (migration projects will be highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience in cloud computing technologies, infrastructure, virtualisation, storage, databases and identity access management
- Demonstrated experience in mapping business objectives and outcomes to technology solutions and IT services
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Azure portfolio and Office 365 including licensing and subscription models
- Demonstrated experience in and Network and IT Security
- In depth understanding of Infrastructure Automation, Infrastructure as Code, DevOps, CI/CD and related practices and tools
- In depth understanding of containers, microservices and application monitoring – experience with Docker, Kubernetes will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of infrastructure and application monitoring concepts and solutions
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar fields
- Microsoft Certifications (current) will be highly regarded
- Security Certifications will be highly regarded
What is on offer:
- Base salary + super + performance bonus
- Reporting to CTO
- Excellent office & culture -where people enjoy their job, and always learn a lot
How to apply:
- If you on our website, apply below
- If you are NOT on our website, please apply on the link:
Other titles for this role in other organisation might be: Pre-Sales Consultant, Cloud Consultant, Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales Architect, IT Consultant, Infrastructure Consultant, Technical Account Manager, Client Success Manager, Client Engagement Manager, IT Manager
Appetency Recruitment Services @ 03 8560 3750
vCIO / Virtual Chief Information Officer Information Technology - Business
( Melbourne-Forrest Hill) Airwatch Solution Architect - Mobility Solutions (MDM - Mobile Device Management) Airwatch/ Workspace ONE Solution Architect - Mobility Solutions (MDM) Information Technology
( Melbourne-Bentleigh East)
Appetency Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency and HR Consulting organization with headquarters in Melbourne.
We are NOT "recruiters specialising in recruiting in your industry" BUT "industry professionals with years of experience working in the industry who specialise in recruitment". Thus, we have been in your shoes and can relate to the challenges you face.