Proudly Australian owned consumer leasing business with national remit.
Reporting to the Head of HR this role with undertake a myriad of People, Culture, Talent & Safety activities.
- Employee Life-cycle: Supporting employees on a day to day basis with all aspects of the employee life cycle becoming a key point of contact for employee and line managers.
- Employee Relations: Supporting employee escalations, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, coaching and mentoring as required.
- Policies & Procedures: Support the development, review, refresh and creation of new People, Culture & Safety policies as the business grows and expands.
- Culture & Engagement: Act as a change agent for the wider group while supporting the re-alignment and launch of newly created group culture and values framework.
- Talent Acquisition: Lead group talent acquisition strategies; with end-end delivery recruitment requirements from sourcing to onboarding on a national scale.
- OHS: Support the strategy to develop and implement efficient injury prevention and safety programs. Identify health risks and prevention to mitigate risk control. Make robust and trusted recommendations to management across HR & WHS
- Training, Learning & Development: Key role in identifying training gaps across the business, undertake training needs analysis, coordinate group training and compliance schedule
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification and/or accreditation in related discipline/s i.e. Human Resources, Occupational Rehabilitation, Workplace Health & Safety, or Return to Work accreditation
- Min of 4 years working within a professional Human Resource team supporting generalist HR activities
- Strong understanding of Australian Employment Law required
- Proven experience leading internal recruitment activities across multiple disciplines
- Energy & resilience to work in a fast paced ever changing working environment
- Detail orientated with excellent coordination skills,
- Keen passion to learn and progress in your career within the P&C, Health & Safety industry!
What's on Offer
Genuine opportunity to add value and support the establishment of a new HR framework