This will navigate you to Accenture.com Sign In page.
Are you passionate about cutting-edge technologies?
Enjoy a technology career that offers bigger scale and scope
Shape your skills with our global technology team
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services, to help them become more successful. From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success.
• To ensure the application quality and design are of the highest quality standards. Ensures that the application meets current business needs, but also supports future expansion for new features down the road. Responsible for the Enterprise Class Structure and the overall application design.
• To Provide thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
• To design BPM and Business Rules Engines BRE applications using Pega Systems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.x, PRPC 7.X).
• Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
• To actively participate in the requirements design and build phases, delivering high quality deliverables to ensure delivery of solutions within the structured timeframe.
• To provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions to Pega team on client sites and assist in the development, testing and implementation of broad-level design dealing with Expertise in Pega Systems, smart BPM and Pega guardrails, SQL Programming, mentoring other team member
• To conduct quality reviews and walk-throughs, perform unit integration and system testing and otherwise contribute to the custom development of key modules and will assist in coordinating with project engineers and management to ensure delivery of the on-time unit tested code written in accordance with the specified design and coding standards.
• Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer baseQualifications
• Demonstrated IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
• 8+ years’ experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
• Experience on Pega CPM, BIX, AES preferred
• Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
• Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, and DB2. Should be proficient in PL/SQL and tuning of Databases
• Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
• Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
• Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
• Good experience in using SOAP/HTTP connectors and Web Services, MQ/JMS/File listeners
• Should have relevant domain experience.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Be your best every day in a work environment that helps drive innovation in everything you do.
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
New isn’t on its way. We’re applying it now. See how we bring the new to life with our clients in every industry, in every country, every day.
Get to know some of our 500,000+ colleagues from around the globe who are changing the way the world works and lives.
Search open positions that match your skills and interest. We look for passionate, curious, creative and solution-driven team players.
Stay ahead with careers tips, insider perspectives, and industry-leading insights you can put to use today–all from the people who work here.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.