Do you want to be involved in innovative education? Do you want to learn more about, or expand your knowledge of STEAM? We are looking for quality ESOL teachers to teach subject-based English lessons as apart of our Project Based Learning STEAM courses!
Our online STEAM education overcomes physical barriers as we connect teachers and students across the globe with our online teaching platform. STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths) is an interdisciplinary inquiry-based learning that engages primary and intermediate students in real-life issues and explore possible solutions, all the while developing their 21st century skills (Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration and Creativity).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- ESOL related certification/qualification;
- Teachers from English speaking countries;
- Patience working with international students;
- Over one year of teaching experience with primary or intermediate school age group.
The successful applicant will be:
- An effective communicator and a positive team player;
- Open to the flexibility of being creative and make learning fun and exciting;
- Reflective about their own practice and willing to learn new things;
- Passionate about engaging and encouraging children to learn.
- Home-based weekday or weekend work - based on your flexibility;
- Receive online platform training;
- Gain international teaching experience;Be part of innovative education (online teaching, inquiry-based, STEAM);
- Teaching materials will be provided.
To apply, please submit this form: https://forms.gle/QbATUZLbLqzHA3RP6