- CBD location, Good culture, Start-up environment
Our client is a small but Fast50 Telecommunications company.
- Guide and mentor the team
- Esure timely resolution is provided to the partners and esnure tickets are managed and addressed in a timely manner
- Act as the final point of escaltion for the team and provide guidance to the team
- Monitor systems and infrastructure and provide assistance with sustainment support requests, fix and troubleshoot issues.
- A detailed understanding and ability to design and configure complex IP based networks with a heavy focus on Juniper.
- Experience with network security including enterprise proxy and load balancing systems and experience with different systems and architecture.
- Provide remote support to partner network for complex technical siste to site and network connectivity issues
Experience: You MUST have:
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to articulate and resolve complex technical issues
- Leadership experince – previous experiene in managing a team & building a high performance team
- Qualifications are advantageous, including experience with routing technologies (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, etc.), switching technologies (STP, VLANNTP, FabricPath, etc.), carrier technologies (VPLS, MPLS etc.) and security technologies (IPsec, firewall etc.).
- Writing and Diagrammatical skills
- Keen interest in Networking and related certification
- Full-time role + Competitive Remuneration
- Regular working hours role
- Opprotunity to learn and be part of Network automation
How to apply:
- If you are on our website then please apply using the “Apply Now” button below
Other titles for this role in other organisation might be: Senior Network Engineer, Senior NOC Engineer, Telco Netowrk Engineer, NetOps Engineer, Network Automation Engineer, Network Team Lead
vCIO / Virtual Chief Information Officer Information Technology - Business
( Melbourne-Forrest Hill) Airwatch Solution Architect - Mobility Solutions (MDM - Mobile Device Management) Airwatch/ Workspace ONE Solution Architect - Mobility Solutions (MDM) Information Technology
( Melbourne-Bentleigh East)
Appetency Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency and HR Consulting organization with headquarters in Melbourne.
We are NOT "recruiters specialising in recruiting in your industry" BUT "industry professionals with years of experience working in the industry who specialise in recruitment". Thus, we have been in your shoes and can relate to the challenges you face.