Marketing Technology Practise Lead – Oracle Marketing Cloud
Ekulus Pty Ltd is a highly skilled consulting and technology firm that specialises in helping organisations understand, use and take full advantage of Oracle Cloud solutions. Centred around Single Customer View and Customer Experience Solutions we consult with businesses to help define what's possible and provide the services necessary to bring this vision to life.
We are an Oracle Gold Partner with a team of specialists who are motivated, passionate and entrepreneurial in thinking. We aspire to provide support and guidance to our customers but also to challenge and constructively critique.
We service clients in Australia, New Zealand and the broader Asia Pacific region. As an award-winning Oracle Gold Partner, we are constantly in search of great talent to expand our team of experts.
About the role
As a Marketing Technology Practise Lead, you will be in charge of running and growing our established Oracle Marketing Competency across the Oracle Marketing Cloud suite of products including Eloqua Cloud, Content Marketing and Social Cloud applications, amongst others. In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with our management team, our local Australian consulting staff and our growing pool of offshore talent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing end-to-end delivery of marketing projects with our enterprise clients by coordinating project delivery activities, conducting business workshops and scheduling delivery work accordingly
- Coaching and supervising our consulting team with their day-to-day activities, whilst providing an individual contribution to increasing and supporting the capacity of the team when required
- Assist with pre-sales demo preparation of Oracle CX Marketing Cloud and Oracle Social Cloud applications
- Assist with solution definition, effort estimation, and project planning
- Provide expertise on Oracle Marketing Cloud and Oracle Social Cloud product features, configuration, customizations, and integrations.
- Support business development and go-to-market activities to acquire new enterprise clients for our Business Solutions
- Planning and monitoring the progress of activities across the team
- Coordinating all projects, activities, and campaigns required to be executed or supported by the Marketing Practice
- Assessing and recommending ways to optimise costs and the efficiency of our business operations by improving the methods and processes used by our practice
Key requirements for this role
- An experienced marketing professional with 8+ years’ experience, passionate about the impact of technology to customer lifecycle and personalisation strategies.
- Hold a graduate or post-graduate degree, preferably in Information Technology or Marketing
- Passionate about technology and a strong desire and ability to quickly learn new technology and products.
- Self-motivated and driven towards innovations and new ideas.
- Excellent communication - speaking, listening and writing skills
- Good at building effective relationships with clients and a strong customer service focus.
- Strong at self-planning and self-organizing, with a focus on meeting deliverable milestones
- Entrepreneurial and agile spirit with demonstrated ability to lead a diversified project team with strong planning, scheduling and coordination skills
- Experience consulting across multiple levels of the organisation and an ability to translate complex technical information into easy to understand business relevant messages.
- Hands on experience with and Knowledge of Marketing Cloud platform, products, and services – Oracle in particular is a plus.
- Full-time availability is required for this role.
- Exciting Projects
- Collaborative Environment
- Professional development including training and professional certifications
Are you ready to join our multi-awarded Oracle Cloud team in Australia?
If you thrive in a dynamic and high-paced environment where change is constant, you might be the next Marketing Technology Practice Lead to join our award winning team at Ekulus.