Intermediate to Senior Civil Engineer - Roads & Rail Infrastructure
- - Circa 5 - 15 years experience within the civil/transport/infrastructure space
- - Design experience in earthworks, drainage, grading, geometry, barriers etc.
- - Strong industry brand, engineering ability and portfolio of clients
My client is a leading engineering consultancy within the civil and infrastructure space. They have built up a strong brand and portfolio of projects in WA where they service their clients across multiple disciplines providing design and project services.
With momentum gaining in the WA infrastructure space for 2020 they are currently looking to expand the Perth Civil team with a driven and technically strong Intermediate to Senior level Civil Engineer depending on the individual and their project experience.
This is an exciting position whereby you would have the opportunity to work on high-level civil infrastructure designs. In this role you will be responsible for leading civil engineering projects, delegating work, coordinating with the team and liaising directly with key stakeholders & other disciplines.
Skills and Experience
- Circa 5-15 years civil engineering consulting experience in the transport space – ideally Mainroads Project experience (MRWA) or PTA
- Civil design experience in areas such as earthworks, drainage, grading, rail, roads, highways etc.
- Ability to provide strong technical advice & coordinate with civil designers & drafters
- Ability to lead projects coordinating with the client, stakeholders, and other design teams including planning, structures, traffic etc.
- Willingness to attend site inspections when needed for compliance with design standards and identification of issues/risks
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering – ideally with the ability to gain Chartership or already possess it
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and team-focused environment
- Have the ability to think outside the box and research new civil construction methodologies & techniques if required
- Posses the ability to assist on tenders and fee proposals when needed
What's on Offer
- Strong industry exposure - high-end clients and projects
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your civil engineering skills & project portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Strong training and development culture feeding off an experienced and knowledgeable civil team
- Strong pipeline of civil projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
- Permanent role with a solid remuneration package and promotion structure
How to apply
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please APPLY VIA THE LINK or email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director – Infrastructure & Engineering
LI. www.linkedin.com/in/constructionengineeringwa Apply Now - or -