Baxters Coaches are currently seeking an experienced Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic.
This is a permanent position - Monday to Friday 7.00am - 4.00pmThis is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Bus/Coach company in Western Sydney. Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Service, maintenance and mechanical repairs of Coaches/Buses
- Conduct routine servicing of vehicles as required
- Engine rebuilds
- General Maintenance
- Have a minimum MR Licence (HR preferred)
- Current Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic Certificate
- Task driven with a can do attitude
- Have strong communication skills and display a dedication to safe work practices
Opportunity to work with us
- Bus experience is not necessary providing you have substantial experience working as a heavy vehicle mechanic.
- Light vehicle mechanics will also be considered
- You will liaise with the Workshop Manager for required servicing and repairs.
- Tool allowance
- Laundered overalls supplied
- Overtime available
- If you are interested in this position and have the required experience and qualifications, please forward you current CV online or email us ator call us on (02) 9840 1000.
NoteOnly shortlisted applicants will be contacted.