Are you inspired by the power of digital? Are you prepared to be challenged and empowered? At Fujitsu we pride ourselves on having local touch, global reach, strong capabilities and most importantly empowered people. We are a supplier of choice for innovative ICT solutions for leading corporate and government organisations. We provide many opportunities for career development both locally and globally. We want you to be a part of our digital transformation journey!
Fujitsu is a global ICT organisation. Our corporate philosophy is the constant pursuit of innovation and aims to contribute to the creation of a networked society that is rewarding, secure and brings about a prosperous future that fulfils the desires of people throughout the world.
This philosophy which builds on long-term relationships amongst our customers and society, is reflected in the relationship with our most valuable asset, our people.
We’d like to invite you to share in this experience by becoming part of Fujitsu as the Head of Portfolio, Data Centres.
What your day will look like
- Responsible for the performance, growth, leadership and direction of the Portfolio.
- Define and manage current and future offerings for Data Centres.
- Take a leadership role to understand the products and solutions in market, customer challenges, technology trends and competitive offerings.
- Accountable for identifying, developing and managing differentiated offerings that are market competitive and achieve financial objectives.
- Be able to define the end-to-end selling and service processes, lead the offering, manage the go to market strategies and lifecycle to make sure that the Offerings are ‘buyable’ and ‘serviceable’.
- Accountable being the global point of contact and have financial ownership of the portfolio, revenues realisation and margin attainment, driving the P&L.
- Responsible for translating strategic goals into specific objectives and driving execution.
- Commercial: Demonstrate commercial capability to drive the accountability and the performance of P&L.
- Business Strategy Development for Portfolio: Own the development and management of the Offering strategy, business plans and roadmap, clearly aligned with business line strategies and governance processes. Champion the offering, its value proposition and its business objectives.
- Product Development: Create a product development roadmap.
- Lifecycle Management: End to end accountability for product lifecycle.
- Leadership: Build the vision of the Portfolio and drive offering changes.
- Financial Accountability: Own the financial performance of the Offering – revenue, growth and profitability and development of supporting business cases.
- Customer and Market Leadership: Lead the offering definition with clear customer value proposition and provocations, underpinned by relevant technology and service requirements.
- Business Insight: Clarity on market and industry segmentation, targets and priorities with articulation of customer business needs and drivers that demonstrate why the offering(s) is market and customer relevant.
- Stakeholder Management: Working with Partners to ensure a compelling joint value proposition to customers with specific Fujitsu value add understood including managing joint marketing programs and partner marketing funds.
- Offerings Development: Work with Marketing to define and run external events and campaigns. Leads discussions and negotiations to help meet existing and future challenges.
- Innovation: Strive for continuous improvement by challenging the status quo and by fostering an environment of risk taking and innovation.
- Collaboration: Drive collaboration within the portfolio and across all supporting functions within the local and global matrixed environment.
- P&L commercial management.
- Senior leadership skills gained from a cross-cultural and matrixed business environment.
- Strong executive presence with experience and comfort working with C-level and executives.
- Significant commercial and technical expertise in the offering.
- Ability to drive sustainable and systemmic change across an organisation.
- Proven experience with an internationally recognised IT or consulting corporation.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree, Management qualifications from a premier institute would be preferable.
- You will have experience developing strong collaborative relationships in order to manage key stakeholder relationships and build organisational capability.
- Product and offering management experience is highly desirable.
Some of the benefits of working for Fujitsu include recognition programs for staff, flexible work arrangements, purchased leave, novated lease options and discounts for travel with Mantra Group, Accor, Qantas, Avis and British Airways. You will also be eligible for technology discounts with Apple, Canon, Optus and Microsoft. We also provide physical wellness rebates with BUPA, Fitness First, SpecSavers and Navy Health and are strongly committed to Diversity & Inclusion and Sustainability.
At Fujitsu we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and an inclusive work environment. We encourage applications from people regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and religion.
Fujitsu does not accept any unsolicited resumes from head-hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the Fujitsu careers portal, nor to any Fujitsu personnel. Fujitsu will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.
NB:Applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date; which is dependent on the status of the recruitment process and is subject to change without notice.