Quantity Surveying & Construction Jobs UK - Hong Kong - Canada - Worldwide
Jobs Forensic Delay Planning Lead Rail Systems Integration (MAX8873) Forensic Delay Planning Lead Rail Systems Integration Ref MAX8873 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Australia and NZ Location Sydney, Australia Salary AUD 150K-200K/yr Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 Type Permanent Job Posted 27/03/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
This is an excellent opportunity a sharp and focused Forensic Delay Planning Engineer lead with demonstrable experience in E&M systems to work with a global rail client offering great career prospects!
You will provide claims related support on AUD$-multi-billion iconic rail projects in Sydney. The project scope includes extensive rail systems and M&E systems integration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fact-finding to detailed analysis, identification of critical path, quantification of delay and damages, economic modelling and strategy formation.
- Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement to EoT, drafting of claim and negotiation strategy
- Drafting of claim and negotiation documents
- Preparation in anticipation the defences to counterclaims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs, disruption, programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable applicants for this challenging Delay Planner role will have a relevant engineering background and experience of rail systems and E&M systems integration on multi million AUD$ heavy civil infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrable experience of Impacted as planned analysis and Collapsed as built analysis
- Record of stable periods of employment with reputed employers is essential
- Strong programming skill particularly using Primavera P6
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Relevant degree in engineering, building engineering or equivalent is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A Major international transportation client with an extensive portfolio of construction and operations projects offering excellent career development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A very generous all-inclusive lump sum package is available for the successful applicant
Apply for this job
Richard Poulter is our specialist consultant managing this position
- +852 5444 0094 (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.