ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
We are currently seeking experienced Agribusiness banking professionals seeking to progress their careers or explore future career pathways. With multiple senior agribusiness and leadership roles currently available across Australia, now is an ideal time to talk to us about your career pathway in Agribusiness.
• Develop your leadership skills and progress your career in regional Australia
• Develop and maintain strong local relationships with a focus on positive experiences
• Drive portfolio growth identifying opportunities for new partnerships across the region
Progress your career in Agribusiness and be responsible for developing and maintaining credible, long-term relationships with the community, industry and referral partners, as well as facilitating positive customer experiences and outcomes. You will develop and deliver win-win solutions that meet your customer’s needs, objectives and interests, as well as increase market share and contribute to the successful delivery of key initiatives. You will work with varied stakeholders, working to ensure the success of the agribusiness specialisation and ensure ongoing growth targets are met.
With strong experience in rural banking, account management and the agricultural industry, you will also have the following:
• Motivation and drive to succeed in a senior role in an agribusiness banking environment
• Ability to network effectively and maintain good professional working relationships with a range of different stakeholders
• Ability to build rapport and collaborative relationships with sound experience in business development and sales
• Understanding of the business needs and attitudes of agricultural customers
• Experience and knowledge of working in a commerce, finance or banking, preferably in a rural or agricultural environment
To find out more about the progression opportunities we have available, or to discuss your future pathways, contact Emily Terrington on 0499 771 742 or Brydie Ansell on 0499 771 629, or register on our website.
TR3 is a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Agribusiness, Banking and Financial Services sectors. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
To view our other opportunities or for information about our referral rewards scheme, visit our website: www.tr3recruitment.com.au.
Referral Rewards It’s all about relationships. We believe that great people know great people! Refer your friends, family and colleagues.
> Learn more