Expressions of Interest - Audit Senior Risk & Assurance Pty Limited · North Sydney, New South Wales
Expressions of Interest – Audit Senior
• Join Mazars Talent Community and start preparing for your future career
Whilst we pause on immediate hiring decisions, during this very difficult and challenging time, we are still committed to taking a long term view of our recruitment needs. If you are interested in joining our Talent Community and positioning yourself to be ready for developing a career within Mazars, we are keen to hear from you. We will be able to identify the right role and team for when the time comes to make the move.
YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
• At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
• If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
• Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 89 countries, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’. At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
As Audit Senior, you will be involved in the leadership and mentoring of your team, and the Audit reporting and management of your client base.
About the job:
• Leading the planning, execution and completion of Audit engagements with oversight from the Partners and Senior Management Group
• Assisting with reporting to Boards of Directors and those charged with governance
• Mentoring and coaching Graduates, Intermediates and Light Senior staff members
• Taking a lead role in technical research, business development, financial report preparation and group reporting
• Supporting the team through other ad hoc assurance work
• 4-6 years of external Audit experience from within Australia
• Completion/near completion of the Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA)
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
• Have full rights to work in Australia permanently
Applicants need to be residing in Australia with full permanent working rights.