Leading security company in Canberra looking for a project manager/project engineer who is experienced in the electronic security space. If you are an experienced senior security technician who is looking for his next step, this position will be your logical next step.
What we are looking for
- Experience managing projects in the security space, or a similar industry (electrical, BMS, telecomms).
- Good understanding of the electronic security space and local standards
- Ability to confidently communicate with stakeholders, contractors and clients about projects
- Managing budgets, expenditures, quality assurance and safety standards.
- Experience deliverying reports, tenders, as well as looking after financials (invoices, claims etc.)
- Coordination of employees
What's on offer?
100 - 120 k + super, company vehicle and bonuses
Flexibility in the workplace
Excellent working culture
Should you be interested in this role and want to find out more, contact myself (Lucas) on 0421436989 or alternatively send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
skillsProject Manager, Security, Electronics, Electrician
educational requirementsSecondary School/High School