Our client is a global market leader within the oil & gas industry with a portfolio of pioneering onshore and offshore projects both locally and internationally. As an employer they have an exceptional reputation for building a culture focused on the highest levels of HSE and diversity & inclusion as they continue to expand their Australian based operations.
Reporting into the Document and Data Control Lead, you will be a part of the Information Management Competency Centre (IM CC) function and drive data management and integrity.
- Ensuring company specifications and procedures to ensure all internal and external design and project correspondence adhere
- Meeting document control KPIs
- Creating dashboard KPI reporting
- Comply with the company records management for controlled and uncontrolled documents
To be successful, you must possess the following:
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry highly regarded
- Demonstrated knowledge with cross-discipline engineering data and documents
- Previous experience with Projectwise will be highly regarded