- Experienced New Business Development – Digital Sales
- Permanent Role – Great salary + commissions
- Excellent people, communication, sales and client skills
Our Client is Digital Company with an impressive client list and some really impressive past projects.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- New Business Development – someone who can have a monthly sales revenue 0f $30K to $50K to $100K per month (DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT HITTING THESE FIGURES)
- A peoples person – likeable personality –
- Ability to build repo with client & very sales and client focussed
- Good knowledge of Website development, App Development, SEO, SMO, PPC and various technologies in Website/App development
- Ability to solution sell – website, App development, SEO, SMO, PPC, custom software development
What will you do?
- Target SME and corporate clients for Digital projects
- Build your leads, nurture to prospects and convert to client
- Clock $30K to $100K revenue per month – consistently
- Build repo with team & client
What is on offer:
- Permanent role + Competitive Remuneration based on Target hit
- Salary not a concern for someone with proven track record in Digital Sales
How to apply:
- If you on our website, apply using the link below
- If you are NOT on our website, please apply on the link: https://www.appetencyrecruitment.com.au/companydescription.php?tid=125
Other titles for this role in other organisation might be: Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Digital Sales Manager, Digital Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Client Success Manager, Account Manager, Account Executive
Appetency Recruitment Services @ 03 8560 3750
Client Success Manager - Recruitment / RPO / Digital / AppetencyHCM / IT Sales & Marketing
( Melbourne-Thomastown) Sales & Marketing
( Melbourne-Northern Suburbs) Business Development Manager (Recruitment & IT) Business Development Manager – Managed IT Services
Appetency Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency and HR Consulting organization with headquarters in Melbourne.
We are NOT "recruiters specialising in recruiting in your industry" BUT "industry professionals with years of experience working in the industry who specialise in recruitment". Thus, we have been in your shoes and can relate to the challenges you face.