CNS is a uniquely integrated service group that goes significantly beyond the traditional CRO service, focused on broader and deeper product development. It integrates BioDesk, an intelligent global product development and regulatory affairs consultancy, with our committed, highly experienced Australian/New Zealand clinical operations and biometrics teams.
We are headquartered in Brisbane, Australia with our team also located throughout Australia, New Zealand, the UK and the USA (Washington DC). Now part of Novotech, joining us provides the opportunity to work on early and late phase studies within the largest Asia Pacific CRO.
Due to continued success, we are looking for an experienced CRA II /III or Senior CRA to join our expanding team.
This is an office or home based position based out of Adelaide.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to study feasibility activities and complete regulatory and ethics committee applications
- Support site start up activities through collection of essential documents for the TMF, collation and review of site activation package, drafting of site training material and provide input to study plans and documents
- Conduct site monitoring visits according to contract requirements, maintain adequate study supplies, ensure accurate maintenance of the trial master file.
- Develop recruitment strategies with the study team and implement at site
- Management of site close out activities in conjunction with the study team.
- Degree in life sciences, biomedical sciences, nursing or pharmacy preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience as a CRA ideally within an early phase development
- A full driving license and willingness to travel including interstate travel
- Fluency in English and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Adaptability, teamwork and collaboration are essential
So what’s in it for you?
- Rapidly growing, successful company creating ongoing opportunities for career development
- Exposure to early and late phase clinical trials.
- International client base of cutting-edge biotechnology companies at the forefront of scientific research.
- Flexible employment with options for part time and/or home based arrangements.
No agencies have been engaged on this role and only direct applicants will be considered.