Location: LCA KOTARA
Posted on: 14 January 2020
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments and skincare brand, Skinstitut. We believe these treatments, including laser hair removal, skin treatments, skin needling, medical grade peels, microdermabrasion, Cool Sculpting and Kleresca, should be available to anyone who chooses them.
As a Clinic Manager with LCA Kotara, your role will be to oversee all areas of clinic operations and to ensure the team and business is performing above standard.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
Your Role/ Responsibilities:
• Plan and drive operational and retail excellence
• Recruit, induct and train new staff
• Coach, support and mentor your team
• Review performance data (financial, sales, and activity levels)
• Promote marketing campaigns
• Skin, LED, laser and Skinstitut expert
• Upskilling team in specialist product knowledge
• Rostering, reporting and day to day management of the clinic
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Extensive people management experience - managing large teams.
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy is advantageous but not required.
• Business Qualifications desirable
• Previous experience in the beauty/ aesthetics industry
• Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to drive a positive team culture
• High computer literacy
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and products
• We have an established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
• Opportunity to be a Para Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training in advanced skin treatments
• All staff will go through extensive training with Candela
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education in the field
• With 140 + clinics and over 70 staff in Head office, we love to promote within and offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the 'Apply Now' button.
This position is available at: LCA KOTARA
Kotara Westfield, Shop 1051 Northcott Drive