My client is a boutique Project Management and Development firm based in Brisbane. They provide clients with in-house design planning and project strategy services, across various sectors such as; Commercial, Education, Residential, Hospitality, Sports/Leisure. Due to their continued success and repeat clientele, they are seeking a 3 rd Project Manager to join their team.
As this is a smaller firm, you will get the opportunity to work across a wide range of sectors and will have complete ownership of your projects - from concept to completion. The ideal candidate will be able to think on their feet, build strong relationships with clients / sub-contractors / stake holders and be able to work on multiple projects, simultaneously. You will start on a large, elite sporting facilities project.
- Proven experience as a project manager (main contractor or client-side)
- A diverse project portfolio (sports/leisure would be desirable but not essential)
- 5/10 years' experience in the construction industry
- Presentable and approachable (as this is a client facing role)
- People focused and a team player
- Front end development experience would be a bonus
- Trade / Tertiary qualification in Construction, Engineering, Project Management or similar
- Strong pipeline of worked locked in for the coming years
- Work on large complex projects as well as smaller fitouts/refurbishments
- Work/life balance with flexible work hours (possibility of 4-day week, if required)
- Located in the heart of Milton (close to cafes, gyms, public transport) and onsite parking available
- Join a company who are experiencing growth, and are looking to develop their staff to be the future leaders in years to come.
If this sounds like you please click APPLY NOW. Or, for a confidential discussion please contact Amelia Pritchard on 02 8203 5485