Early Childhood Education
Work Type: Full Time permanent/Term Contract
- Enticing salary and benefits package
- Professional Development & Career Progression
Their philosophy is all around valuing, accepting and respecting each child as unique individuals. They provide a warm, welcoming, friendly, caring and safe environment. They strive for continuous, self-improvement by displaying positive attitudes and under-taking self-reflection.
About the Role-
- You will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the centre on behalf of the parents committee of Management.
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating environment for staff, children and parents.
- Actively participate in the centres National Quality Standards and monitoring the annual review of the QIP.
- Providing excellent leadership, role-modelling, team building, coaching and conflict resolution.
- Rostering, ensure policies and handbooks are kept up to date, maintaining waiting lists, budgeting and reporting.
- Informing the parent committee of any changes.
- Organising professional development, performance reviews and manage team meetings.
- Producing quarterly newsletters.
Why it is worth applying!
- Excellent pay rates
- Professional development
- Exceeding service
- Small service with dedicated educators.
- Supportive and experienced parent committee of management.
To be successful:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood or Diploma in Children's Services
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Centre Director or ACECQA equivalent.
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Minimum of 2 Referees (Previous Managers)