Job Title: Business Reporting and Analytics Lead | Lane Cove
- Permanent career opportunity based in Lane Cove
- Analyse data, product reports in order to identifying trends and opportunities
- Advanced Excel skills partnered with a knowledge of other populate data query tools
Bupa Dental Corporation is the leading, fastest growing dental services organisation in Australia and New Zealand. With a unique culture built on strong core values, we take great pride in producing quality work and recognising our employee strengths. We work alongside dental practices to unlock their potential allowing them to see rapid improvements in operational and business performances.
The primary focus of this position is to play a key role in providing business reports and analysis for the business unit, with a key focus on partnering with the Operations Team to monitor business performance as well as develop improvement plans. If you have advanced excel skills and are looking to join a leader within the Health and Care sector, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
About the role:
Your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Business Partner with the Operations and Practice Integration teams at Bupa Dental
- Establish monthly dashboard reporting that is relevant and actionable to the Practice Development Managers
- Prepare Financial Business Cases for Practice Capital Expenditure
- Track and report on Operational Capital Spend
- Prepare yearly performance analysis on benefits of capital
- Prepare monthly cost centre reporting
- Deliver bottom up practice annual budgeting
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and industry benchmarking
- Advanced Excel skills partnered with a strong working knowledge of other populate data query tools such as Power BI and/or TM1 and/or Tableau
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in a Business Reporting and Analytics based role within in a multi-site business
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Ambitious, driven and qualified with proven skills in business partnering, effective collaboration and ability to influence
- Prior experience developing and implementing dashboard reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and the ability to demonstrate sound judgement and a commitment to deliver a high quality, client focused outcomes
- A willingness to improve business processes and an ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver team and corporate outcomes
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything - growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.