We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Public Sector.
This role will work within the core national team in Canberra ACT and provide project management and business analysis services and help bridge the gap for delivery between IT and key business stakeholders. You will secure a contract that is initially until 30th June 2020, with a minimum 6-12 month extension, that has a high likelihood due to nature of these critical projects.
- Experience as a Project Manager / Business Analyst, with a blended skill set to ensure projects and gap analysis is undertaken
- Solid ICT experience across system & application projects
- Exceptional personal/client liaison skills with the ability to communicate with Executive, Stakeholders, the ICT team and vendors.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful completion of projects, experience using agile approaches.
- Strong sense of logic, attention to detail and ability to create good documentation.
- A breadth of knowledge in business analysis, systems analysis and architecture would be desirable.
- A minimum Baseline security clearance