Swipe left and right to navigate between previous and next jobs. Automation Tester
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Short Description :
Resource with Java or Automation experience will be part of validation and Quality assurance team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes.
- To design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios.
- To collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
- Good knowledge of technology landscape
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience with IT. Experience with Test automation tools like Selenium and/or Tosca
- Good experience of Java programming for automation
- Continuous Integration skills and knowledge of Jenkins, Github and/or Artifactory, confluence, JIRA
- PEGA and Devops experience will be preferable
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from: Minority/Female/Veteran/People with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
State / Region / Province
Aust Capital Terr