The Delivery team at Contino is looking for an experienced Agile Delivery Lead to join our fast-paced, high-growth business. This opportunity would see you lead a DevOps transformation and Cloud migration project at a large Australian enterprise who need an experienced Agile Coach to lead them through their digital transformation. This project requires strong leadership and communication skills to inform the business of the technical and cultural changes required for the digital transformation to be a success.
The Agile Lead will be responsible for ensuring that things gets done - this can mean putting in place a lean set of tools & processes that not only enables the team; but visualise the work getting done in a timely manner, the budget being consumed at an appropriate pace, the risk being called out and the general health of the engagement being transparent to all the people involved.
Key Pillars of focus:
- Agile & Lean (The Scrum Master)
- Implementing Agile & Lean frameworks for each engagement
- Help build roadmaps, Kanban boards, value chains, enablement streams, EPICS, and MVP.
- Coaching customers and other stakeholders in the value of Agile & Lean.
- Team Health & Happiness
- A happy team is a productive team - you do what you can to make this a reality; providing positive feedback where appropriate, team activities, coaching, and removing blockers.
- Delivery Hygiene (The Traditional Project Manager)
- Traditional disciplines; monitoring the budget against baseline and projecting the cost to completion
- Relationship Management
- Assisting the pre-sales and principal teams in setting clear & measurable outcomes for each client engagement
- Foster ties with our client, network with other potential clients, and strive to build the Contino brand wherever possible
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Previous consulting or equivalent client/relationship management history
- Experience in managing large, complex initiatives in an unpredictable environment
- Demonstrate a mature competency around managing an initiatives budget
- Track record of resolving commercial and client satisfaction issues
- A proven ability to influence the business, key internal and external stakeholders, team members and initiative outcomes
- Experience with change management practices
- Ability to develop a clear understanding of customers needs and incorporate them into a solution
- Experience with Full lifecycle Initiative Management (pre-sales and bid support through to discovery, estimation, development, testing, deployment and post-implementation review).
- Tertiary qualifications in Technical related degree or Business equivalent
- Appreciation of traditional project management frameworks/disciplines such as PMBOK or Prince2
- Exposure to Scaled Agile (SAFe) or similar frameworks (desirable)
- Foundation level AWS or relevant cloud provider certifications (desirable)
If this sounds like you and your looking for your next contract please apply now for consideration.
Contino collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). See the privacy notice for further details.
Contino does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.